|Sterling Travel|| : ||About Us|| : ||Environmental Policy|
NGP Marketing t/a Sterling Travel Management and STM Events realise that:
- planned prevention or reduction of pollution is cheaper than rectification after the event. It therefore makes sense to minimise waste and pollution to reduce long term costs;
- our Policy begins with a consideration of the impact of our activities on both the local and wider communities and will take account of transportation of raw materials, use of energy, distribution of finished product, discharge of emissions and disposal of waste.
Therefore we have the following commitments and objectives to:
- minimise disturbance to the local and global environment and to the quality of life of the local communities;
- comply with all relevant statutory regulations;
- maintain the appearance of the highest environmental standards within the premises;
- take positive steps to conserve scarce and non-renewable resources and wherever possible to use materials/resources from renewable sources;
- assess, in advance if possible, environmental effects of new processes and developments;
- provide necessary information to enable proper use, storage and disposal of products to avoid harm to the environment;
- provide necessary information to enable employees to operate processes and procedures properly to minimise effects on man and the environment;
- keep the public informed of major new projects in the locality.
To develop our business paying full regard to the environment and where practicable taking into account the view of all parties whose interest may be affected.
We will act in accordance with appropriate codes of practice and will communicate this policy to everyone.
NPG Marketing t/a Sterling Travel Management and STM Events has ultimate responsibility for this Policy and through the Management team will direct this Policy to all interested parties.