From 5 November 2009, KLM will move check-in zones within Heathrow Terminal 4 to be located in zones F and H for Economy and Business Class passengers respectively. From 24 November 2009, Air France will move into Terminal 4 to the same check-in areas.
The new SkyTeam dedicated Premium check-in area will welcome First, Business and Premium Economy customers, as well as SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus card holders. This new 300 square metre area will feature 14 check-in desks and 10 self-service kiosks, together with a comfortable and stylish seating area.
The Economy check-in area will provide customers with 30 self-service kiosks for speedy check-in.
Business class passengers will be invited to make use of the Fast Track through security before making their way to the first co-branded SkyTeam lounge located opposite Gate 10.
The new SkyTeam lounge offers customers a superior experience with luxurious amenities.
Business class passengers as well as other eligible passengers* can enjoy access to the lounge from 5:00am until the departure of the last flight.
- Complimentary food and beverage service
- Wine bar
- Wellness Centre and Oxygen bar
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
Scheduled to open on 9 November 2009, the second level of the lounge will occupy, like the first floor, more than 800 square metres, increasing the total capacity to 300 seats.
This new level will provide visitors with further amenities such as a VIP room, a separate area for children and a quiet room.
Eligible passengers include:
- Business class ticket passengers flying on one of the SkyTeam carriers operating out of T4
- Air France Premium Voyageur on LHR-CDG route
- Air France KLM and Delta Air Lines Frequent Flyer Programmes`eligible members
- Members of the Delta and Northwest Paid Lounge Programmes.