No. 1 Traveller is set to open its latest lounge at Edinburgh airport on 22 May 2014.
Located after security, No.1 Edinburgh will be the most central lounge location at the airport, convenient for all gates, boasting double-height ceilings and a broad range of seating areas.
It will be available to all departing passengers as well as domestic arrival passengers and will be the launch location for No.1’s new Touchdown service, providing convenient, rapid access to desks, the internet, news media, food and drink.
It will also be unique in offering the following complimentary services:
- A fully tended bar, serving draft and bottled beers, premium spirits and a selection of wines, complemented by a wide range of self-service drinks
- A self-service Pantry Table offering a range of freshly prepared food throughout the day
- A choice of seasonal dishes from the kitchen, made to order
- Daily newspapers, a wide range of top magazine titles, desktop and wireless internet access and rolling television news
- No.1’s Travel Concierge service, offering assistance with onward journey planning
Also available will be offer the "Driveway to Runway" service, including chauffeur-driven airport transfers, airport parking, security fast-track and the VIP Departure service.
Adult entry costs £22.50 per person in advance, or £27.50 on the door.