The new Star Alliance Lounge Los Angeles offers guests departing Tom Bradley International Terminal a truly unique and glamorous lounge experience.
The lounge can be found in the new Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT) on level 6. Accessible via escalator or elevator from the main atrium area.
The lounge is airside after security and accessible only by passengers departing from this terminal. The lounge will be open to accommodate all Star Alliance departures each day from 09:15 until 00:30 times may change depending on Star Alliance flight schedules from TBIT.
The lounge is being managed by Star Alliance carrier Air New Zealand, although the carrier will not actually move from Terminal 2 into Tom Bradley International Terminal until 2014. The new facility will also allow Air New Zealand's transit passengers to clear customs and use the new facility, instead of being restricted to the airline’s transit lounge as is currently the case.
A total of eight Star Alliance carriers currently use TBIT: ANA, Asiana Airlines, EVA Air, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, SWISS, THAI and Turkish Airlines.
First Class: 40 Seats + 2 VIP Rooms
Business Class: 375 Seats
- Outdoor terrace
- A variety of comfortable seating areas
- Convenient power and USB outlets
- Fast, free and unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- iPads available on request for use in the lounge (security deposit required: e.g. passport)
- Wireless printing and local telephone calls on request
- Complimentary hot and cold food and beverages
- A wide range of Californian wines
- Complimentary bar
- 8 Showers suites and restroom facilities
- Selection of newspapers and magazines
- Flight information displays
- Fully accessible to disabled travellers
- Luggage storage area
- Media room with international news and sports channels
- No smoking lounge