Scandinavian Airlines has launched SAS Credits, a new corporate loyalty programme that helps businesses cut their corporate travel costs for both flights and hotel stays.
With SAS Credits, companies can earn and get back up to 6%* of their ticket price every time they fly with SAS and Widerøe.
If an overnight stay is needed, additional SAS Credits can be earned at any participating Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson Hotel throughout Scandinavia, Europe and the Middle East. All earned SAS Credits can then be redeemed by anyone in the company either for new flights or hotel stays.
Benefits of SAS Credits
- Earn 2%* SAS Credits on the ticket price in Economy, 4%* in Economy Extra and 6%* in Business
- Earn three SAS Credits per hotel room and night
- 1 SAS Credit = €1 for new flights or hotel stays
- Earn from all SAS and Widerøe flights
- Earn from all booking classes Economy, Economy Extra and Business
- Earn in all participating Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson hotels in Scandinavia, Europe and the Middle East
- All flight and hotel activities in one online account
- No minimum requirements
- Travellers can earn EuroBonus points at the same time
* Earnings on the net ticket price without taxes and fees.
Membership is free of charge and there are no minimum requirements to join. There is nothing to lose, but a lot to gain.
Sign up by 31 March and complete a return trip between 1 March and 31 May 2013 to earn an extra 75 SAS Credits - a value of £75!
Join SAS Credits