Virgin Atlantic has unveiled its new Upper Class suite, which is now available on A330 flights VS003 from Heathrow to New York JFK and VS004 back to London.
Virgin Atlantic has re-engineered and reinvented their Upper Class Suite, creating a fabulous new on-board experience, with a host of great new features including:
- A fabulous new look cabin with a stylish, uplifting interior featuring Swarovski crystal accents for that touch of Virgin Atlantic sparkle.
- An innovative new mood lighting system, which has been designed alongside architectural lighting experts DHA, changes colour throughout the flight to help passengers relax and unwind, fall asleep and even adjust time zones.
- The suite’s revolutionary new comfort system gives passengers a more luxurious and comfortable sleep. Plus with a huge 87-inch (220 cm/7 foot two inch) bed surface, the bed is longer than any other airline business class bed.
- Using the same comfort system, the new espresso coloured leather seat is more spacious and comfortable than ever. It has an extra one and a half inch seat width plus it now reclines up to 50 percent more.
- A new window has been built into the wall of each suite, giving passengers more light and space, but its unique opaque design offers the same levels of privacy our Upper Class Suite is famous for. Each seat has its own aisle access, so passengers can get in, out, and back in again without treading on anyone’s toes.
- The futuristic new on-board bar has a changed orientation, it’s separate from the cabin and it has great new spaces to sit and socialise with fellow passengers.
- The bar will feature Virgin Atlantic’s new icon coupe glass perfect for sipping Champagne at 35,000ft.
- The brand new bar the longest in the sky stretches 2.5 metres and has space to accommodate eight people.
- Each seat has a 12.1 inch touchscreen monitor with a touchscreen handset, and it’s loaded with Virgin’s new entertainment system called JAM. With the new technology hub, passengers can connect their smart phone, USB stick or tablet to JAM, watch, read or listen to their own content, plus charge their device.
- Passengers will be able to keep their laptop powered throughout the flight with an in-seat power supply compatible with most international plug types, plus the AeroMobile system installed so passengers can make and receive calls and send texts from their own mobile phone.
Experience the key features of the redesigned Upper Class Suite online at www.virginatlanticplaneview.com.