The new Lufthansa Business Class seat boasts a horizontal sleeping surface measuring 1.98 metres in length. At the press of a button, it converts into a comfortable bed. The seat impresses with the exceptional comfort it offers as a flat bed or as an upright or reclining seat, with its intuitive adjustments, additional storage space and enhanced entertainment system.
In a few weeks’ time, when the new Lufthansa Jumbo, the Boeing 747-8, enters scheduled service, passengers will have their first opportunity to enjoy the features of the new Business Class cabin.
The new Lufthansa Business Class seat at a glance:
- A horizontal sleeping surface measuring 1.98 metres in length
- Ergonomically improved cushioning ensures a high degree of comfort in a sitting or horizontal position
- More space at shoulder level when lying down thanks to lowerable armrests and a special hollow in the central console
- Generous surfaces to put things on and additional storage compartments on the seat itself
- No need to stand up: ergonomically optimised, continuous seat-adjustment mechanism when converting the seat into a bed and when making individual adjustments to the seat position
- Inflight entertainment system with larger monitors (15-inch screens as opposed to the previous 10.4-inch screens)
- Greater distance from the neighbouring seat at shoulder level provides more privacy
Learn more about the new Lufthansa Business Class