Cathay Pacific’s new Premium Economy Class is a total enhancement of Economy Class experience offering more comfort, space and personal attention throughout your entire journey.
On the ground, you’ll appreciate the dedicated check-in counters, additional luggage allowance and priority boarding.
In the air, you’ll enjoy a comfortable seat, enhanced catering, better entertainment, and even more of our renowned personal service all in a spacious and cosy cabin that features from 26 to 34 seats.
Bookings on Premium Economy Class can now be made for selected long-haul flights departing from 1 April 2012.
To begin with, Premium Economy Class will be offered exclusively on the following flights:
- Hong Kong to Sydney: CX101
- Sydney to Hong Kong: CX100
- Hong Kong to Toronto: CX826, CX828
- Toronto to Hong Kong: CX825, CX829
- Hong Kong to Vancouver: CX888
- Vancouver to Hong Kong: CX889
- Hong Kong to New York: CX840, CX830, CX888
- New York to Hong Kong: CX841, CX831, CX889
In May, the Premium Economy cabin will become available on some of the following selected flights to/from:
- London Heathrow to Hong Kong: CX252
- Hong Kong to London Heathrow: CX255
The mileage accrual rate for Premium Economy Class is 110% - which means you’ll earn miles equivalent to 110% of the distance travelled. Click here for more details.
To book please contact our Business Travel Reservations Consultants on 023 8033 0111 or .