Unions for pilots, cabin attendants and ground workers in France have called for strike action for the period 6 to 9 February 2012.
Air France Re-protection Policy
Air France passengers who hold a ticket to travel from 6 to 9 February 2012 inclusive, whatever the destination and the fare paid, can benefit from the following re-protection policy applicable until 16 February 2012:
- bring forward travel from 2 to 5 February 2012 inclusive. The change to your booking is allowed free of charge in the same cabin of travel
- postpone travel until 16 February 2012 inclusive. Rebook between 10-16 February. The change is free of charge in the same cabin of travel.
- postpone travel until 17 February to 5 April 2012 inclusive. The change is free of charge if seats at the same fare are available or by paying the difference if seats are available only at higher fares.
Other possible options:
- change your destination, point of origin or postpone your travel until after 5 April 2012
- request a refund of the unused portions of ticket if flight is cancelled or delayed for more than 5 hours
Check up-to-date information about Air France flights