With effect from 23 November 2010, British Airways are making the following key changes to rewards and benefits that will affect existing On Business members.
- On Business members will need to take 11 flights in premium cabin or 13 flights in an economy cabin to earn a reward flight in the same cabin.
- On Business members will earn Points on all qualifying flights, irrespective of the country where the tickets are purchased (as long as the On Business number is in the booking and it is a British Airways marketed and operated flight). This includes flights operated by BA CityFlyer and franchise partner Sun-Air of Scandinavia.
- Companies will only need 2, instead of 3 tracked travellers to be eligible to begin redeeming their On Business Points.
- Points expiry will be extended from 2 to 3 years.
- British Airways upgrade flight reward structure will be changed and simplified.
- If the client wishes to cancel a reward flight, they must do so more than 1 full day in advance in order to reclaim their Points.
With effect from 21 September, if there is no activity on a customer's On Business account, it will be closed after 2 years of inactivity and the Points will be removed.
Learn more about On Business