Modelled on the award winning designs of The Wing and The Pier, the London Heathrow lounges serve the airline’s First and Business Class passengers flying on any of Cathay Pacific’s four daily flights between London and Hong Kong.
Located at the central concourse of Terminal 3 near the Cathay Pacific boarding gate, the new and improved 923 square-metre lounges boast a spacious and passenger friendly environment, equipped with a premium range of facilities.
Key components adapted from The Wing and The Pier in Hong Kong include:
- Personal Spaces
- Reception Area
- Landscape Wall
- Signature Noodle Bar offering a wide selection of noodles
- Wide variety of Western and Asian food choices
- Long table for passengers to enjoy their dining
First Class facilities include:
- 49 comfortable sofa seating
- State of the art plasma screens, with a choice of news, comedy and movie channels
- A selection of English and Chinese-language reading materials
- Five Personal Living Spaces
Business Class facilities include:
- Four distinct zones for passengers to relax or work
- Eight Personal Living Spaces
- 136 comfortable sofa seating
First Class Lounges are open to:
- First Class passengers of Cathay Pacific
- First Class passengers of all oneworld alliance airlines
- The Marco Polo Diamond Club members when travelling on Cathay Pacific flights, plus two guests
- oneworld Emerald status members when travelling on Oneworld alliance airlines, plus two guests
Business Class Lounges are open to:
- Business Class passengers of Cathay Pacific
- Business Class passengers of all oneworld alliance airlines
- The Marco Polo Club Diamond Card members when travelling with other carriers, plus two guests
- The Marco Polo Club Diamond members when travelling on Cathay Pacific, plus two guests
- The Marco Polo Club Gold Card members when travelling Cathay Pacific, plus one guest
- The Marco Polo Club Silver Card members
- Cargo Clan members.
- oneworld Sapphire status members when travelling on oneworld alliance airlines, plus one guest
There are five shower units for use by both First and Business passengers.