Advantage Focus Partnership
The Focus Partnership was launched in 1999 and has become a forward thinking network of 63 travel management companies (TMCs) within Advantage Travel Partnership to create joint buying power and business acumen.
There are 120 Advantage business travel management companies in the UK, employing more than 1,000 professional travel consultants in some 160 towns and cities from Guernsey to Inverness.
The 63 Focus Partnership business travel outlets have a combined turnover of over half a billion pounds.
Advantage membership is restricted to fully licensed and bonded travel agencies, with Focus Partnership members have ISO or IIP status.
What we offer
- combined buying power of the Advantage Focus Partnership makes us the 2nd largest independent TMC organisation in the UK
- worldwide links through the further partnership with our Worldwide Independent Travel Network (WIN) in over 70 countries
- full range of fares, rates and services normally associated with the largest Travel Management Companies (TMCs)
- independent personal service
- professional meetings, planning and booking services
- conference and incentive services
- comprehensive support services such as passport and visa processing, airport car parking, meet-and-greet and chauffeur-drive transfers
- travel policy monitoring
- supplier negotiation support
- full management information provision