Ryanair has brought forward the launch of five new routes from Stansted airport.
The flights had been due to start in November 2017, but will now commence in September 2017.
The new routes from Stansted are:
- Aalborg (three flights per week)
- Kiev (five flights per week)
- Lviv (two flights per week)
- Oradea (three flights per week)
- Pardubice (three flights per week)
Seats are now on sale for these destinations.
Other new routes operated by Ryanair out of Stansted commencing this summer are Naples, Copenhagen, Beziers, Cagliari, Clermont, Grenoble, Nice, Nimes and Strasbourg.